Kitchen Tongs – Product Review
It is time for a product review. This time it is an unbranded product that I bought at @Home. Kitchen Tongs.
If they are in the dishwasher it feels as if I am missing a hand! What do I use them for, to turn sausages, bacon or other pieces of meat, even steaks that I cook in a pan. I use it to stir-fry veggies or green beans (see recipe HERE). I use it to serve my food as it is an easy tool to use to get the food out of the serving dish onto your plate and it looks neat enough.
1. Small enough that it is easy to use.
2. It can lock when closed which makes stirring with it easier if the whole tool is not expanded.
3. It can go into the dishwasher.
4. Easy grip, it is like an extra hand, except you do not get burned.
5. It is durable and has lasted for more than 2 years.
6. It is easy to clean.
7. Esthetically it is nice enough and blends into any situation.
8. Plastic tip allows for the tongs to be used in my pots without scratching the non-stick layers.
1. Once it is unlocked and spread out open, if you need to use it constantly that way my hand starts to cramp, it is as if it needs an in-between setting.
2. Esthetically I would like a natural material like wood more.
3. I cannot think of any! I need more than 1!
I hope you enjoyed this post. I love my tongs! Even if they are nothing fancy.